Sunday, February 20, 2011

Let's Get Shabby #20 Challenge- Wedding

Hey all
lucky I seen a reminder on the LGS site today - didnt realise this was due today.... it was all finished so all i had to do was take some pics!!!

this is my first time giving this challenge site a go. i love shabby type of things so i thought that I would create a mini wedding albulm as i never actually got my wedding photos put into an albulm. all i got from the photographer was the proofs and ALL the negatives and digital pics so thought it was about time i made up a wedding albulm nearly 7 years later!! it really was the perfect opportunity and i love what i have created. it was hard to pick what photos i wanted to include!

I made the calico pages myself and misted/masked each one using Tattered Angels Chalkboard mist. I have used Making Memories Jet'Adore collection papers - these papers are absolutely lovely!!!!

So here it is.... hope you like (as you will see it is photographed in my oragano and chives!! hehe)












TFL

Anita xxo

10 comments:

  1. STUNNING!!! I soooooo love this, every little details is just perfect, a true work of art! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is absolutely amazing Anita. WOW!!! It is so detailed and really looks like lots of work went into it. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project! Very beutuful! I love every thing in this album!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your album Anita. Gorgeous. Thanks for playing with us at shabby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! love the colours on the canvas and look at the eiffel tower! gorgeous work
    Thanks for playing along with Shabby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,Anita!!
    Your wedding album is so beautiful!!!
    Thank you for your playing along with us at Shabby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing book to treasure it is absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Anita, your calico album is absolutely stunning. ADORE everything about this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your wedding album as absolutely stunning Anita. Love the idea of using calico. Just beautiful...well done :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo