Monday, September 26, 2011

Kraft It Up - SEPT challenge

well it seems that i have had some major scrapping tendencies this month and thought i would join in with Kraft It Up. I havent done their challenge in sooooo long and i love working on a kraft base and messing it up with paints, mists and now the new Tim Holtz Distress stains. I am loving PICKET FENCE!! my fav... gives everything a whitewash look. love it love it love it! OH n the challenge at KIU is to use STITCHING & FABRIC on your page. Which u should be able to spot. I used calico n stained it with distress stains & stitched around the main paper. Love white stitching.

With this page i started with some corrugated card and ripped it up, then went crazy a touch crazy.... hehe

I have used the Basic Grey papers here - Indie Bloom which is part of my pack from Made with Memories. Love that shop n Anne-Marie has just got heaps of new stock in, including Prima!! yeee hooo :) :)

So here is my page:
"There are no seven wonders to a child, there are seven million" :)




TFL
Anita xxo

6 comments:

  1. This is so stunning! I did see this one in the shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Anita this is sooooooooooooooooooooo breathtaking I am in awe of this page ... totally fabulous .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, so glad you took the challenge this month, your page is lovely! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Anita.. love the colours and textures.. beautiful work!! Thanks so much for playing along at KIU :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally GORGEOUS in every WAY Anita.....
    Love the Colors & the exposed, textured background!
    THANKS HEAPS for sharing this Over @ KIU.....
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this quote, just used it a couple weeks back myself. LOVELY LO.

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo