Saturday, October 22, 2011

Get Picky sketch.......

good afternoon everyone!

thought i would share with you all my take on the Get Picky sketch for the month.

This layout i have used OA Rocket Age - loved this paper once i got stuck into it. oh n a PP mistables which i used Glimmermist as a wash with a bit of Picket Fence Distress Stain and blue paint on the edges.

Love my boy - he is the most cheekiest thing ever, n love his monkey t-shirt too!

Captain Cheeky Monkey





i am still waiting on this baby to come - only 1 week till im officially 'due'! cant wait for her to be born :) however have the wonderful Prima class coming up on the 1st November at Made With Memories and I CAN NOT miss that!! so maybe she will have to wait till after that!


TFL and your lovely comments.

Anita xxo

8 comments:

  1. This page is full of fun!!! Love the twine and pops of red :-) Good luck with the bub!! Can't wait to hear the news :-) :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! Love it all Anita. All the very best with your impending arrival. LOL! Looking forward to hearing the news soon. Very soon for your sake..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work. Hope all goes well with the birth. Cant wait to hear the good news :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the colours! :)

    Have a smooth and short delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving what what you have done with your background paper, I may have to try that myself. Love the blues and reds against it, it all works so well. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the new bubby ~ the colours here are great ~ & is that a purple pumpkin button I spy... or an equally yummy equivalent:) & yes, we ate the spuds & they were the BEST EVA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first time in here and I enjoy everithyng!!!! This page is full of fun so many gorgeus and cute details!!! Love the background!! and the twine and pops of red.
    I wish a good luck with the bub!!
    I Can't wait tocame hear and read the news !!!
    I wish a wonderful week.
    Kisses and huges
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo