Saturday, May 5, 2012

My 1st CSI case file for DT!!! CSI#18

Well lucky me got some amazing news about 2 weeks ago that I made the DT over at Color Stories Inspiration!!!!!! I am so happy to be part of this AMAZING group of talanted girls. I love the challenges set there and could not wait to start creating!!!

So my first layout as DT.... its for CSI #18. I loved the colours... for some reason I always seem to do layouts of my little boy with them??? bizarre but thats ok cause I must scrap his photos too!
With the case files there are other critera as well.
So i have chosen FLOWERS.... and LEAVES.... and Tissue paper .... and you cant actually see it in the photo much but have glammmed up the butterflies with GlimmerGlam so they are sparkley and blinged!!
Also there is the Story part to do... so I have chosen to Journal about the growth of something or someone and its how i want my little man to be when he gets older. I want him to always have respect, be honest and follow his dreams.
I have used a mix of papers here... Prima, 7gypsies, Kaiser and Pink Paislee and inked them with old paper and tea stain to colour them a tad.
I love the end result...



So head on over to CSI and take a look at the case file #18!!!! and see what i mean about the evidence and testimony!!! and would love to see your layout up in the gallery!!!

TFL
Anita

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous. I love the colours and the butterflies just highlight the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful...LOVE the colours ~ it's got a real vintage/autumnal feel to it...yum:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh... It´s soooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Anita! So happy to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo