Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Good Morning

A quickie today just to share a page I taught last night at Made With Memories in Rockingham.
I had a great time teaching everyone and hope you enjoyed a few of my crazy techniques.
Here is my page.... "Good Morning" featuring Glitz Happy Travels paper, Prima vine, 7gypsies tissue paper, tea dying/staining and "special" texture paste.


Oh and have used the Bicycle Sizzix framelift (great value for money, you get the die cut and the stamp!) and Die-namics tabs.

TFL!!

Anita xxo

8 comments:

  1. wow this looks great Anita, love the bicycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning page, Anita!! Love all the yummy texture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative, I love all those torn bits that add so much interest to the page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work as always...bet the class loved doing it!!! I really like the bg tissue, too....I've used SOME I won from you...once work is over must get out the rest:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I wish you could teach me how to do all this!!! Such a gorgeous textured grungy layout..just love them! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool page, Anita! Love all the dimension on here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, LOVE those giant chevron!! Another gorgeous LO!! ..x

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo