Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Experimenting..... with PaperStories Love of a Lifetime Kit

Hi!!
 
I posted yesterday on the Paper Stories blog my latest layout which I created with the Love of a Lifetime kit.
 
This layout is verrry experimental. I have tried a few new techniques and is full on Mixed Media. If you pop over to the Paper Stories blog you can read a bit more about how I created the layout and
 
Also the winners for the Feb sketch have been annouced. Everybodies layouts were just awesome and it is soooo hard to choose.
 
So here is my next layout using the Paper Stories Love of Lifetime kit.
 
Who Knew
 



 
 
I took inspiration from this Pinterest pin for the new Prima Challenge.
 
 
I love the earthy hues with black and a bit of glitz. Very me. ;)
 
Will share the layout I made from Finn's class next....
 
TFL
 
 
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Completely breathtaking Anita! So much detail and texture, just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is soooo different to your last LO ...I love this one...fab details, especially on the bg:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's stunning!!!!! great, Anita!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful Anita - so many details - wow - can stare at it for ages :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anita. I love your work so much that I have given you the Liebster Award! Please see my blog for details.

    Thank you so much for all your fabulous inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big CONGRATS on the Leibster award Anita. Love your work & so well deserved too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible work! You are so talented!
    I have also nominated you for a Leibster Award! Pop by my blog for some more details. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautifull mess, great color combi. Love this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh you are amazing! Love your experimenting...wanna come and teach me!! LOL!! Seriously you have loads of talent and I love popping by! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously amazing!!! Sign me up for the "class" with Melinda too hehehe!
    I left you a little something on my blog, come on over and check it out!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanks sooo much for stopping by n leaving ur lovely comments! xxo